With over 50 relevant projects in the last seven years, Eptisa is recognised as one of the leading consulting and engineering groups in the region
Eptisa's activities in the Western Balkans have grown significantly since 2002, leading it to set up its West Balkans regional office in Belgrade in March, 2005.
This local proximity gave a lot more drive to Eptisa's management and marketing efforts in all the countries which were candidates to join the European Community.
The office consists of a multidisciplinary team of national and international employees, offering technical assistance to both public institutions and private organizations in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, the FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.
The main activities in the region are in the fields of infrastructure, environmental management and socio-economic development and public administration reform.
Eptisa's Regional Office for SEE is carrying out important jobs in all the countries in the region, covering all the possible phases of a project's life cycle:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Design, implementation, roll-out and maintenance of environmental, transport and socio-economic infrastructure
- Preparation of designs, technical specifications, construction plans and bid dossiers
- Planning and preparation of project documentation and IPA (Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance) application, in accordance with the relevant EU directives
- Formulation and investment plans
- Environmental impact assessments
- Works supervision and contract management
Eptisa is recognised as one of the leading engineering and consulting groups in the region, characterised by its proximity to the client, understanding of regional specifics and its technical capabilities in project management.