Technical Assistance and supervision of the ISPA Contracts in Suceava
ISPA Suceava project aims to improve treatment system and drinking water distribution and collection of the waste water in Suceava.
|Duration||December 2007 - December 2012|
|Sector||Hydraulic Infrastructure (Water and Environment)|
|Water & Wastewater Treatment (Water and Environment)|
Eptisa's activities include:
- Assistance for management and administration of the ISPA Measure in Suceava;
- Development of various strategies (sludge disposal, asset management, capture plans, leak detection, recution of the infiltration);
- Checking and reviewing the Master Plan, the Application for Cohesion Fund and tender dossier;
- Supervision of 3 works contracts:
- Facilities of water supply system, including reservoirs, pumping stations, rehabilitation of fields capture and main distribution pipes (FIDIC contract - Red Book
- Facilities of the sewerage system, including tanks, discharge basins, pumping stations (FIDIC contract - Red Book);
- Rehabilitation and upgrading the Wastewater Treatment Plant for approximately 140.000 P.E. (FIDIC Contract - Yellow Book);
- Improving the management capacity of S.C. ACET S.A. through transfer of know-how to PIU staff;
- Organization of a publicity and awareness campaign;
- Procurement of equipment.