We are specialized in providing the technical assistance for the support in all fields related with energy strategies, policies and projects
Our work entails us to offer our engineering services to the development of both conventional and renewable energies facilities in different areas of business, such as design, works supervision, institutional strengthening and capacity building, development of energy efficiency strategies, and energy economics and energy policy.
We develop environmentally sound energy services to a wide range of clients which help alleviate poverty and support broader economic development.
Eptisa's multidisciplinary team provide services for the complete life-cycle, from the design, construction, implementation, to the integrated management and maintenance. We have expierencie in hydroelectric stations, solar photovoltaic plants, Wind Farms, etc.
Our experience in energy audits and feasibility studies of large scale projects, as well as development of investment plans and promotion of investments on energy related resources,supports our leadership in the sector.
Specialized services for Buildings, Energy and Industry
- Design, works supervision, project management and maintenance of power installations (hydroelectric, photovoltaic, wind farm, etc.)
- Development and implementation of energy strategies, policies and action plans
- Design of energy efficiency and renewable energy measures and options
- Feasibility studies, Environmental Impact Assessments and Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Options
- Climate Change Policy Support
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building of different energy authorities
- Energy Ecnomics: Liberalization, reform and development of energy market and restructuring of energy sector to create further market opening
- Review of technical codes, market opening and tariff reforms, licensing compliance and monitoring