Coordination and management for the development of singular projects
Eptisa works with public administrations to offer the necessary services for building and management of a city's singular buildings and facilities. As well as engineering services, Eptisa helps institutions coordinate, understanding the importance of this type of project, often emblematic for the community.
Eptisa's Project Management has the mission to guarantee fulfilment of the agreed completion dates, qualities and budgets, coordinating and integrating the different groups involved in each specific project.
Specialized services for Buildings, Energy and Industry
Project definition phase:
- Analysis of the project's technical and economic feasibility
- Financial, planning and commercial management
- Assistance in the client's definition of requirements
- General definition of the project
- Obtaining the different permits and licences.
- Recruitment and selection of technical and design teams
- Coordination and supervision of the design process
- Ensuring that the design matches the client's requirements
- Allocation of the work units of the planning process
- Production of the target maximum budget
- Master planning
- Requesting bids and contracting works
- Coordination of technical teams, contractors and suppliers
- Work supervision
- Cost and planning control
- Change management
- Start-up, delivery to the user and project closure