The Prime Minister of Georgia visits the works within the Eptisa's Urban Services Improvement Investment Program

The program will improve water supply and sewerage networks in five towns of Georgia

Government of Georgia, May 29 2014

The Prime Minister of Georgia, Irakli Garibashvili, visited the works that are being carried out in the city of Kutaisi and which are part of the "Urban Services Improvement Investment Program – Project 1". In this project, Eptisa is the Resident Engineer to the Contracts and assists the United Water Supply Company of Georgia (UWSCG) during the construction supervision and control of the civil works in the towns of Anaklia, Mestia, Kutaisi, Poti and Ureki, aimed to improve water supply and sewerage networks and health and living conditions of the population.

The visit, which was also attended by members of Eptisa and the Spanish construction company Cobra, focused on the water tanks that are being built in Vazha Pshavela. Once this first phase is completed, 60% of the population of Kutaisi will have access to drinking water network during 24 hours, and remaining 40% for 12 hours. It is expected to finish the works in the spring of 2016.


 The Prime Minister of Georgia visits the works within the Eptisa's Urban Services Improvement Investment Program