Necessary knowledge :
We are looking for a GIS Analyst to perform analysis and design of new systems, improvements to existing systems and maintenance of applications and processes in production for our clients’ systems, according to the technical, operational and security procedures established within the company.
Knowledge and skills required
- Functional analysis and technical design of web, desktop and mobile applications based on GIS.
- Supervision and technical support of the development team.
- Technical support investigating and solving complex GIS problems, frequently with the use of programming languages.
- Maintain custom GIS applications.
- Analysis and improvement of the use of data and processes within Enterprise GIS Systems.
- Knowledge of GIS software.
- Experience (minimum 2-3 years) ESRI platform, ArcGIS (Desktop and Enterprise) and ArcGIS Online
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to perform analysis and automation of GIS processes.
- Practical knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently, flexibility and technical rigor.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Postgraduate training
- Experience in the utilities sector (water, gas, electricity and/or telecommunications)
- Knowledge of ESRI Utility Network
- ESRI Certifications