Eptisa signed a contract with the Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW) of Oman to provide expert consultancy services for the rehabilitation of critical water supply infrastructure including two reinforced concrete on-ground reservoirs with capacities of 15,000 m3 and 7,000 m3.
- Engineering investigations, design and tendering services
- Preparation of assessment report
- Preparation of tor for surveys & investigations
- Preparation of root cause analysis report
- Preparation of repair concept design report
- Tender evaluation and assistance for contracts negotiation
- Remedial works construction supervision
Rehabilitation of critical water supply infrastructures will be carried out within this project.