This Legal Notice and Conditions of Use document govern the access, navigation, use and use of the website, as well as the contracting of services through it and the use of content.
2. DATA OF THE HOLDER
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the owner of the Web page are exposed:
- Social denomination: Eptisa Servicios de Ingeniería, S.L., hereinafter, the Company.
- Social domicile: Emilio Muñoz street, number 35-37
- Town: Madrid
- Province: Madrid
- Postal Code: 28037
- C.I.F. number: B85790962
- Email address: email@example.com
- Contact number: +34 915 949 500
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid volume 24446, folio 53, page M-439750, 1st entry
- Activity: Consulting Services, Engineering, information technologies.
The use of this website implies the acceptance of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use. Any person who uses the website is attributed the status of User, without prejudice to the different considerations depending on their activity in it. The user must periodically read this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use of the website, since they could be modified or updated at any time and without prior notice; of a legislative nature, in the design, in the presentation and / or configuration of this site, as well as some or all of the services, for any legitimate reason.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
Access to the website by the user is free, and generally free. On the other hand, the use of any of the contents or services of this website may be done through subscription or prior registration of the User.
Access to the Contents and / or use of the services offered through this website is subject to the following rules:
- The user agrees to make correct use of this website and the services it offers, in full compliance with the Law, good customs, this Legal Notice and the Conditions of use.
- Any use other than the purpose of this website is expressly prohibited.
- The information provided by the user must be truthful. The user guarantees the veracity and authenticity of all the data provided in the different forms or other channels on this website.
- The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made that could cause the Company or third parties damage due to the information provided.
- This website and / or its contents may not be used with the intention or purpose of injuring or damaging the rights or interests of the organization, other Users or third parties.
- Activities that are contrary to the Law, morality, public order or generally accepted good customs may not be carried out.
- The user must act without falsifying their identity or impersonating that of a third party.
- You must not distribute or manage content that includes malicious code or other computer programs that may interrupt, destroy or damage the operation of any application, computer equipment or telecommunications system.
- You may not carry out activities that damage, deteriorate or disable this website, its content and/or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them, or improperly access or attempt to access those sections to which you do not have access, nor interrupt, intercept, manipulate or impair the use of services by other Users.
You may not modify, delete or manipulate the existing symbols on this website that reflect intellectual or industrial property rights of the organization, third parties or the technical devices established for the identification or protection of content, nor alter, withdraw or manipulate these in any way.
5. DISCLAIMER AND SUBMISSION CLAUSE
This website, developed by the Company, offers access to information, news, activities and services that the organization considers of interest to users.
The user assumes all responsibility for the correct use and use of this website, its contents and services. Specifically, by way of example, the organization does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- Links from this website to external pages over which the organization has no control.
- The availability in the operation of this website, its contents and services.
- The infringement of current legislation by the user or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other malicious computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the user or third parties. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or where appropriate, the interception, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that is made of them.
- Damages caused to computer equipment and users while accessing this website when they are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms for accessing and using the content or services offered by this website. In any case, the user will be obliged to immediately notify us of any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, for example, theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its cancellation.
- The additional conditions and / or private agreements concluded between the user and the professionals whose services are offered through the Website, if applicable.
The Company declines all responsibility for the consequences that may arise from access made from jurisdictions outside of Spain, where the distribution and / or publication of the contents of this website could be contrary to the existing regulations in that country.
For any litigious matter or that concerns this website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to the use of this website the Courts and Tribunals Madrid – Spain.